Welcome to Aeterna Roma!
The year is 73 AD, one hundred years after the founding of the Principate. Emperors have risen and fallen, wars have been waged, and the Roman Empire finds itself in the tenth year of Emperor Quintus Flavius Caesar Alexander Augustus, whose rule has proved strong and prosperous after a period of relative instability. However, the empire is changing; new philosophies and ideas threaten to compete with Rome’s most ancient traditions, rumors are whispered of tension along the empire’s boarders, and, as always, ambitious men and women seek to make their own mark in history. Where will you fit in? And will you survive a world where lust, treachery, and greed runs thick, or will your name fade into the recesses of history?
31st Jan - - -I am proud to announce a revised canon list and information! The staff worked on bringing it together for the community. Hopefully you will find something that you like. There will be more canons on the way. ;)

Please note if you missed our activity check that you may still reply to it.

January to March 73AD
Current events || Gladiator games || othere

Add Reply
New Poll

question about characters/face claims under 18
Lucius Domitius Verres
 Posted: May 25 2017, 06:52 PM
Equite
38 Years Old
minty
Rome/Portus Julius
Preafectus Classis Misenensis
ambitious

I hope it's OK to post a question here. Is it allowed to make children characters? If yes, are we allowed to use face claims that are under 18? I ask because my characters has 3 children ages 15, 8 and 5. I could also just keep them NPCs, if that is allowed.
PM
^
Thistle
 Posted: May 25 2017, 11:05 PM
Years Old

Hey, Minty!

Yes, children are allowed to be joined and played. However, it is strongly discouraged to play a character beneath 12 years of age, as characters younger than that would not have as well developed personalities to be able to plot easily with (although I personally did play a 10 year old once and pulled it off, so if you make a good case we MIGHT allow it, but any younger would not be allowed). As such, we won't accept apps for characters that are too young. However, children are allowed to be NPC'd, as they certainly would be an integral part of a family's life.

All face claims, whether for adults or young people, must be of actual models or celebrities. Pictures of "regular" people will not be allowed.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Directories and Affiliates

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D
NickPicHost RPG Initiative

Prose le Rois Soleil
Memento Mori a Historical Fiction RP RoyalsandRebels
Witchlight Devil's Tattoo Sufficient Unto the Day
HH

Vox Populi