Welcome to Aeterna Roma!
The year is 73 AD, one hundred years after the founding of the Principate. Emperors have risen and fallen, wars have been waged, and the Roman Empire finds itself in the tenth year of Emperor Quintus Flavius Caesar Alexander Augustus, whose rule has proved strong and prosperous after a period of relative instability. However, the empire is changing; new philosophies and ideas threaten to compete with Rome’s most ancient traditions, rumors are whispered of tension along the empire’s boarders, and, as always, ambitious men and women seek to make their own mark in history. Where will you fit in? And will you survive a world where lust, treachery, and greed runs thick, or will your name fade into the recesses of history?
20th JUL - - - The season has moved forward and there is an Activity Check in progress. Welcome to all the new members who have joined us. If you are interested in a canon or a wanted, please check them out. It would be excellent to see more of them in play. If you have any questions please ask us. We have a cbox and a discord available for communication.

April to June 73AD
Current events || Imperial Banquet (open) ||

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Gothy's Plotter
Gothic
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 03:01 AM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Ohai! I'm looking for plots and threads for my characters to get them thrown into the site. At the moment I have no limit to threads, but please remember I'm studying and establishing a business. So I may have busy periods.

Hit me up through answering the thread, discord or via PM.

P.S If I promised a thread with you and didn't deliver it's because I forget and may require a poke. Please remind me.

Character List

Current

Alaric Aetius Stilicho - Former Germanic prince and now Equite. Married to Seia Imperia. Has kids, grandkids, and is a bit of a cranky pants at times. Current Praefect of grain and was formerly a member of the praetorian guard before the regime change.

Octavius Flavius Alexander - Consul, younger brother to Quintus Caesar & Jullus Alexander. Older brother to Marcus. Married to Valeria Maxima. Is the unofficial yet official uncle of his family's kids and is known for spending time with them. Patron of the arts, loves buildings and construction. Has grown up considerably over the years and it would be interesting to see him in the current time.

Flavia Juliana - Married to one of Quintus' generals. Mother. Is a bit of a hermit and prefers life in the quiet. Reunited with her dad after things improved. It would be interesting to force her into being social. Muahahahahahaha.

Claudia Gaia - Former slave, peaches lover, lover of all men (and women). Unmarried. Greek, amorous, friendly, surprisingly survived the purge. Mother to Claudia Corinthia who is more than likely a sociopath. Although Gaia tends to be oblivious to it.

Claudia Caesaris - Princess, currently unmarried and finding her role in this new Rome. I'm interested in all sorts of threads and plots for her.

Claudia Corinthia - Gaia's daughter. 99.9% chance of being a sociopath. Angry at everything. About to be forced into marriage at some point.

Marcus Falco - Pleb. Enforcer for the Syndicate. Criminal and a jerk.

In progress

Gaius Petronius
PMEmail
^
Gothic
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 09:57 AM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Updated with Claudia! xD

Still looking for more threads and plots.
PMEmail
^
Jenn
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 06:05 PM
Moderators
33 Years Old
Hestia

Hey Gothy- will be replying to the Alaric/Barbara thread tonight but wondering if you would like to also thread with Claudia?
PMEmail
^
Gothic
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 08:17 PM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

QUOTE (Jenn @ Dec 30 2017, 09:05 AM)
Hey Gothy- will be replying to the Alaric/Barbara thread tonight but wondering if you would like to also thread with Claudia?

I would absolutely love one!

Who starts? Do you want one in the current day or in the past?
PMEmail
^
Jenn
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 08:24 PM
Moderators
33 Years Old
Hestia

QUOTE (Gothic @ Dec 29 2017, 09:17 PM)

If you have muse go ahead and start it if you want http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Past or present doesn't matter- if present Julia can either come to the palace or Claudia can come to her.
PMEmail
^
Gothic
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 02:41 PM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

QUOTE (Jenn @ Dec 30 2017, 11:24 AM)
QUOTE (Gothic @ Dec 29 2017, 09:17 PM)

If you have muse go ahead and start it if you want http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Past or present doesn't matter- if present Julia can either come to the palace or Claudia can come to her.

I'll cook something up and send you the link. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Gothic
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:15 PM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Updated!

Added Corinthia to the mix.
PMEmail
^
Titus Flavius Alexander
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 08:12 AM
Senatore
33 Years Old
minty
Rome
Stella Regnans

-waves- http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I definitely would like to have an Octavius/Titus thread - maybe first time they see each other upon Titus' return to Rome (early 73) ? I was thinking it might be so ultra domestic for Titus and Caesennia to invite Octavius and Valeria to come dine with them?

Also, just due to family ties and probably some level of knowing one another, Titus might have reason to interact with his cousins Claudia Caesaris and Flavia Juliana ? The latter seems more likely - I read that she too fled to Africa during the purge so I don't know if she would have briefly encountered Titus there or not. Also he's had a lot of interaction with her dad over the years. Anyway, I'm up to something social (although with Titus most things have an underlying political advancement angle too - i.e. how could this person help me advance my career. With family though he would be pretty transparent about that, just maybe outright asking them to put in a good word for him or whatever)
PM
^
Gothic
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 03:39 PM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Yay Minty!

Definitely yes for Octavius and Titus. I can see a thread between them both happening, and I would like to have one with their wives in the mix, too! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I can see a thread with either of those ladies to be likely. Although Juliana rarely comes to Rome itself these days because she prefers to spend time in her villa outside Rome. She is still haunted by the night of the purge, and escaped to Africa for a time. It would have been interesting if they managed to run into each other although I don't think it occurred. Claudia is in Rome and is definitely up for a thread.
PMEmail
^
Gothic
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:35 AM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Bump.

Added Marcus. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Cat
 Posted: May 5 2018, 04:59 AM
Members
30s Years Old
Cat
Narnia
Meow?

How about you and me, a nice dinner, maybe some candles, a stroll on the beach afterwards...

Oookay, so I have no idea what to offer (helpful) or which of your characters would work best, but we totally need to plot and thread!
PM
^
Gothic
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:31 PM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

Damn right we do! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Okay, we can try out Corinthia and Celadus in . I'll have to have a think about the other ones though.
PMEmail
^
Metella Dalmatica
 Posted: May 7 2018, 04:19 PM
Equite
18 Years Old
Weber
Rome
Shut in

Hi there!

I would love to have a plot with Caecilia Metella and Claudia Corinthia! My impulsive idiot would definitely benefit from the kind mercies Corinthia can throw at her, plus they are close in age so it would make some sense to have formed a possie.
PM
^
Safia
 Posted: May 7 2018, 07:14 PM
Members
38 Years Old
Safia
Land of No Sleep
Chaotic Stupid is not an alignment.

Haaaiii!

I only have Thelonius at the moment, but I'm happy to throw him at someone of yours. Or someones, even! Maybe it's me and my particular sense of humour, but I think a thread with your Princess (Claudia Caesaris) would be hilarious. Well... hilarious for me and hopefully for you as well! Not so fun for Thelo. xD

I'm up for whoever you'd like, though! Just let me know! *pompoms*
PM
^
Gothic
 Posted: May 8 2018, 03:57 AM
Administrators
30 Years Old
Juno
Roma
Site Mum
IV

QUOTE (Metella Dalmatica @ May 8 2018, 07:19 AM)
Hi there!

I would love to have a plot with Caecilia Metella and Claudia Corinthia! My impulsive idiot would definitely benefit from the kind mercies Corinthia can throw at her, plus they are close in age so it would make some sense to have formed a possie.

Hmmm.... it could be a lot of fun. Corinthia is a bit more cruel in comparison although there would be a lot of fun threads to be had. Claudia Caesaris may work better and, be closer in age. Either one of them two would work, let me know what interests you most. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Haaaiii!

I only have Thelonius at the moment, but I'm happy to throw him at someone of yours. Or someones, even! Maybe it's me and my particular sense of humour, but I think a thread with your Princess (Claudia Caesaris) would be hilarious. Well... hilarious for me and hopefully for you as well! Not so fun for Thelo. xD

I'm up for whoever you'd like, though! Just let me know! *pompoms*

Whoo hoo! xD

I think that would be interesting. She has never seen a gladiator up close before. I'm up for it! xD

-cackles evilly and rubs hands together-
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Directories and Affiliates

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D
NickPicHost RPG Initiative

Wretched & Divine Frisson RPG
Saints Sleep Sea Rovers - Historical Fantasy
Memento Mori a Historical Fiction RP RoyalsandRebels
Witchlight Devil's Tattoo Sufficient Unto the Day